Art. 1 – General provisions
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company: Biagio Panico Tamburi
Headquarters: Via Maggiore Galliano, Ruffano (LE) 73049
VAT number: 03586960753
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Biagio Panico Tamburi reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Article 2 - Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Biagio Panico Tamburi.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative costs of shipment and delivery, a reference the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "BUY" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfilment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him.
3. The confirmation will in any case exempt Biagio Panico Tamburi from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Biagio Panico Tamburi of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
4. On the occasion of the first request to activate a profile by the user, Biagio Panico Tamburi will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Products offered
1. Biagio Panico Tamburi sells: Musical instruments
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: link
Art. 6 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Biagio Panico Tamburi will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Biagio Panico Tamburi to supply what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The site prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may vary at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which the order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
Card, Paypal and Bank Transfer.
Article 7 - Delivery
1. Biagio Panico Tamburi ships worldwide.
2. Biagio Panico Tamburi will only deliver to the user's address, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 10 days from the end of the creation of the chosen product, bear in mind that the creation times of the tools can extend up to 3 months of work.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and the ways in which to agree on a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Article 8 – Withdrawal
1. The buyer will not have the possibility to withdraw from the purchase taking into account the long production time required to produce each single instrument. In the event that the product should present damage or imperfections upon delivery, the buyer will be refunded the entire amount.
Art. 9 – Data processing
Article 10 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following email address
INFORMATION CONCERNING ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PURSUANT TO ART. 14 PAR. 1 OF THE ODR (ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION REGULATION):
The European Commission gives consumers the possibility to resolve disputes online, pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) on one of its platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a place where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements on disputes arising from online purchases and service contracts.